Friday, October 31, 2008

Vida Guerra from "Livin the Low Life" = BOOBS

I did a quick search on goggle for this show "Livin the Low Life" and found nothing out that I couldn't figure out from the title. A show about low riders and how they are made etc. Hosted by Vida Guerra and her bubble butt and basket ball tits. This girl is too much from six to noon in like the amount of time it takes her to take of her pants. She is to hot! Her playboy pictorial was disappointing (NSFW) , but what ever. No good ass shots here but you must love that shirt she has on. I may try to tune into this show once I like cars I like Vida so we will see how it goes.


VIDA NUDE HERE!!!!!

free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment