Monday, October 20, 2008

Lori Loughlin has found the fountain of youth

Lori Loughlin was photographed over the weekend having coffee with friends. Is it me are does this woman not age at all, I'm mean not even a day. She looks just as hot are even hotter now then back in the Full House days. Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about you loved the show too. She is 44 years old, 44! You see here on the short lived Summerland running around in bikinis? So my crack team of scientist have narrowed it down to two things A. she is a health minded person that keeps he self in shape or B. she has found the fountain of youth. More study most be done until we can find the answer until that time enjoy these, I can't believe I'm saying this, pictures of one hot piece of ass for the last three decades; damn she is old.

free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment