Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Whitney Port Slips a Nip opps I mean Boob!


So i used to watch Laguna Beach and then I watched some of the hills here and there just because I liked L.C. on Laguna. I have never watched the city thou, but you see I know enough about Whitney to know what here show is called, thou that is about it. I just got tiered of all the fashion and fake drama. I mean if i want to watch that kind of soap opera drama play out I'll just visit one of my friends and get my fill for the year in a day; true story.
Anyway so this giant woman seriously what is she 6'4" in heels???? was at the beach shooting her "show" and the genius that was was all like were having microphone problems Whit. And then she was all like really i just jumped into the ocean I didn't bump it on anything. That shit isn't water proof, and then she was like my boobs are too, but being unsure she had to look....
OK, that may or may not have happened. I reject your reality and choose my own!


free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

1 comment:

  1. I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet
    I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It's pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.

    Have a look at my web blog; how much should i weigh for my age and height

    ReplyDelete