Thursday, January 29, 2009

Katrina Bowden Supports Coke and Shows off her little man

Katrina Bowden is on the hit award winning show 30 Rock. Her she is at LAX walking around in what appears to be an impromptu aid for the Coke Company, also in case no one recognized her she has gracefully decided to walk around with her SAG award to help jog there memory. I am sure there still going "huh, who dat?" I must admit I watch 30 Rock once in awhile. I love The Office, but I usually am on half on board with 30 Rock. Even with that said I still wasn't sure why I recognized this girl at first I had to look her up. It was one of those man I know that face , but why? Well I won't forget you now Katrina and ass like yours has earned a spot in my memory bank....lose the award thou thats just ridiculous walking around with it.


free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment