Saturday, January 17, 2009

Miley Cyrus Punky Brewster Eskimo!!!!

Although I am sure the pedos of the world are as happy as the pigs in shit that they are, these pictures just had me going what the fuck is she wearing. You see I can't for the life of me figure out what the hell she has on. Is she going for an Eskimo look , but then there are the shorts are maybe its so kind of Punky Brewster throw back with those socks. What ever it is its unique to say the least. I believe this is my first post on Miley mostly because i find her smile terrifying. When she smiles all i can think of is the horse from mister ed talking. You know I am right her upper lip just flips up and its all teeth and gums, and when I was a kid home sick from school Mister Ed was my nemesis. I'll get you Mister Ed; I'll get you!!!!


free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment