Thursday, October 9, 2008

She Has Boobs and I love Them!!!

dant dant dant dant dadada "Shes got BOOBS and I love them, in a sheer black top, I want to kiss them, I'll beg and I'll beg just to touch them, and if she was my lady I'd be like a newborn baby, and never go hunger."

Hell yeah, thats a number one seller right there. Sorry i was imaging a theme song for L.L. as she walks down the street. Shit thou remember the are they real are the fake talks, yeah who cares cause they are real and the are fabulous. I wish she would do more nude shots like these, here, here and here. I will settle for no bra and see thru tops for now thou. Lindsey Lohan the award for bestest breasted dike who occasionally likes the dick in the bathroom with red hair down their, goes to you. Cheers.

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

1 comment:

  1. her boobs are atractive coz they take away my breath.

    ReplyDelete