Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm going to hell for this post


Oh well I was all ready going there anyway so fuck it. I tell you what Miley Cyrus is going to be pregos with in 2 years and/or on a mystery hiatus and then have a brand new baby sis or brother. If I was Billy Ray I would have to 1st kick my ass for having a girl that looks like a donkey, and 2nd have her mother explain what a sports bra is for. Oh yeah I would have to take a 20 year old underwear model out and show him what i could do with a 12 gauge. Worst parents ever? not even close. Have we forgotten about Paris Hilton all ready people. Billy your on notice thou!


free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment