Friday, January 30, 2009

Jessica Alba Shows the World her "Special Present"


So Jessica Alba headed out to the park yesterday wearing some clothing that just wasn't enough to cover up her "special present" allowing the entire world to see it. It so nice she even got a bow on it. How weird is that thou. I wonder if she has a entire monologue to say to a guy before she gave it away to them. So with all the strange shit girls get tattooed back there that has got to be up there. I mean your basically calling your ass a gift or the snatch. I'm not sure. Wow, I think she just blew my mind...

free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment