Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Miley Cyrus looks normal for a Hollywood Teen


So there is allot of hubbub about a boob slip around the web from two days ago while Miley was ridding a horse for a photo shoot or a new movie depends were you read the story. I thought about posting on that, but the devil on my shoulder didn't win the argument with the voices in my head so the pedos will have to go somewhere else to get there rocks off. Besides the photo of said event is so blurry I'm pretty sure it was the Lockness monster making love to Bigfoot and not Miley at all. So after post like Miley Cyrus is an 80's Coke head "Its Miley Ed" and Miley Cyrus Punky Brewster Eskmo it is nice to see her dress like I dunno, normal. Don't get me wrong this isn't normal 16 old dress, just normal Hollywood I got Millions of dollars, dress. So these were taken yesterday at Barney's while her and her mom did some shopping. They seem to have a really good family essence going on so maybe she wont end up like 95% of all child stars. She could stand to gain some weight thou hopefully it wouldn't all go to her gum and horse teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment