Friday, January 16, 2009

Brooke Hogan Boobs are HUGE

So there is no question in some peoples mind that these things are fake, and i agree look totally fake. But then i see pictures like these and I'm like are they getting bigger, and what kind of father would allow his daughter under the age of 18 get implants. Also from what I know of Hulk Hogan the last thing i think he would OK was his daughter getting implants. So I'm confused and it is in these confusing moments in life I like to pound my head on my desk until the pain overwhelms the confusion and I drift off into what i like to call the cartoon happy place. I don't get it ether but every time i get knocked on the head i go back to Saturday morning cartoons when I was 8. I guess that was true happiness. On a side note must be nice to be were its warm -19 outside sucks, and thats not wind chill.


No comments:

Post a Comment