Monday, January 19, 2009

Miley Cyrus as an 80's COKE Head "It's Miley ED"

So two days ago I hypothesized that Miley Cyrus was going for a punky Brewster look, and guess what. If you take Punky Brewster add cocaine and a DeLorean thats set to travel to 1988 and Miley would fit right in which means I was right. I seriously can't look at these pictures with out that song from blow getting in my head. "Blinded by the light, lit up like a ? in the middle of the night, Blinded by the light." I have no idea what ? word is deuce? who knows, and I'm not looking that shit up! Oh its nice to see Miley has time for her pedo fan base by signing autographs for them. I am sure that is who makes up like 60% of her fan base. They probably make there kids watch that shit so no one catches on. Oh shit she is smile, where's my carrot on a stick? A horse is a horse of course of course unless its Miley ED....


free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment