Sunday, October 5, 2008

Gina Carano: I want to be "CRUSH"ed by her

Remember that James Bond movie were the chick crushes that guy with her legs and then has an orgasm? I want that to happened to me by Gina Carano minus the death and my face to be place strategically in her "special" place. Anyway so I'm doing this post cause I watched the EliteXC fights last night were she won bringing her superbness to 7-0. That card by the way was ruined do to the fact that they wouldn't let Ken Shamrock fight Kimbo and then they called the Kimbo fight way way to early. Which seems to be the trend in XC. So enjoy these pictures of Gina another Italian Goddess.


Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic



free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment