Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jennifer Love Hewitt on Ellen is Cleavage in Red

My favorite pair of walking talking boobs took there selves to the Ellen show yesterday in a very low cut dress. That red number is too much. I would lay money on the line that J-love could wear a potato sack with a v-neck cut into it and still get rave reviews. I think when you have breast that have been coveted for over a decade now you can't go wrong. I am putting screen caps up and if you want a link to download the interview I myself turned the volume down because there is no other way to watch that kind of daytime talk show shit. True story: Sometimes we get together mute Dr. Phill are Springer whatever and make up are own storyline to go along with what were watching on TV; makes the show so much better.

free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

Image hébérgée par monsterup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment