Thursday, October 23, 2008

Carrie Underwood can now have sex with herself or what ever you do with those things

To pound home the point of bleach blond stupid; I submit for your viewing pleasure ? Carrie Underwood unveiling her wax figure at Madame Tussauds, yesterday October 22. Now for some people out there this may be a wet dream, that is to say two Carrie Underwoods. I my self see it differently. If the seconds was real I would be screaming the end is near, for you see it was told that an army of bleached blond country yokels would be the 3 rd sign of the Apocalypse (the first and second being the father and son by the same name that shed blond over the same sand). Man were did that book go I got that quote form, I swear people I read that some where.

free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment