Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jessica Biel and Kristen Bell hit the Tarmat

So Looks like Jessica Biel dressed up as the hamburgerler and got the fuck out of L.A. and who is that we spotted later why its Kristen Bell who forgot to brush her hair. Ahww its so damn frustrating that these two still look 10 times better than me without trying. When I don't brush my hair I sure don't look that good. When I was a little lass growing up in the Windy City we used to hang out at the airports to try to get famous peoples autographs. This was way before the papz went into stocking mode like they do now. I wonder if stars still sign things are just bolt leaving there fans left wanting?

Jessica Biel:

free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

Kristen Bell:

free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment