Thursday, October 30, 2008

Gemma Arterton DaDaDAMN at the "Quantum of Solace" Royal World Premiere . Wait Who?


Gemma Arterton is a lady in the new Bond movie. Apparently she has been in a few movies. Never heard of her? Yeah me either, but I do like the dress and she is very attractive. Also if we have learned anything from the past, well this is good as it gets girl. Your not the new "bond" girl and how many other ladies in these movies go onto fame? *Come on think of one brain*.... The movie "Quantum of Solace" premiered in London last night October 29, 2008 to overall goo reviews so I will probably see this movie and then rip it apart and let you all know what I think. Wait back to Gemma. I think she drinks her daily recommended amount of Milk a day, just look at those legs. I bet she taste like peaches.


free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment