Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hilary Duff Vaca Bikini Time!!!

So Hilary Duff is in the Caribbean on a little vacation with some dude. I guess its her boyfriend, I don't know its whatever thou cause I don't care. I wonder if she still claims she is a virgin. That would always make me laugh like why do Disney stars always seem to insist that they are? Even more annoying is the fact that they feel they need to address that subject like its other peoples business. I blame Brittany for starting the shit. So anyway I guess she needs a break before she starts shooting her new TV show Barely Legal Style. So I hope she has fun Jogging and lounging now only if she would go for a jog in that bikini. Now that would be something to see.



free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host


free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

3 comments:

  1. Hilary Duff is a goddess! Hilary is the most beautiful and sexy woman of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilary Duff is perfect! she has a wonderful ass, wonderful legs, wonderful feet, wonderful boobs! all hilary's body is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I find her great too, It leads to more post on her than maybe I should or maybe not, whatever????

    ReplyDelete