Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Audrina Patridge got a new Car to go with HER high Beams!


Well I suppose she got tiered of people saying "flash me your high beams" while walking down the street. I glad to see not everyone cares about the environment. I mean I'd hate to think all the work I do recycling and doing "green" things around the house couldn't be canceled out by one individual in Hollywood as usual. I was worried that Hollywooders were getting concerned for the world as well; for awhile. I guess calling Audrina a "Hollywood" girl is more than a stretch thou. Where is the governator with one of his many Hummers with its 6 MPG at when you need him? Nice boobs Audrina. Hey Flash me your high beams...whoops I forgot already what started this.



free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment