Saturday, May 9, 2009

Rihanna Nude Pics!!!!



Sooo, I guess these Rihanna nude pictures leaked late yesterday which is strange because after the entire Cassie nude pics I was thinking that i bet we get some Rihanna nude pics soon. Actually I was thinking we would get a sex tape, which i bet we still get, if the woman abusing piece of shit inst embarrassed about the size of his junk, which he probably is and is why he has to hit woman so we probably wont get a tape, but you know they made at least one.


So there is some debate if these are real or not so I put the one next to some bikini pics of Rihanna to show that I'm pretty sure these are her. So I am just going to say what everyone is thinking. Thanks Chris Brown!!!!


** Clicking thumbs NSFW **

imagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.com

This shows her right nipple is pierced and remember that she is taking the pic in mirror which the towel covers up the tattoo.

free image host

No comments:

Post a Comment