Monday, February 16, 2009

Jennifer Love Hewitt Brings the girls out!!!


So Jennifer Love Hewitt has been spending a lot of time at the runway shows during fashion week. Here she is at the Georges Chakra Fall 2009 line show looking oh so tasty. Man she looks better than ever, E-V-E-R. I bet the Scottish man is kicking himself in the kilt right about now for dumping her. I wonder how a straight man stairs into that cleavage and says the words that basically equals "I no longer want to motorboat your breast." Tell me how, How God?????? At first I thought she may have gain a few pounds then I saw this picture from the side and then I just realized aside from the Cleavage that it creates that dress is God offal. Maybe she will pick up some style this week because ever sense Carson Daily she has dressed like a Grandmother. Thanks Carson you tool!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment