Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I love Scarlett Johansons New Hair and Boobs

The premier of "He's Just Not That Into You" was a few days ago and I must say Scarlett looked the best. Jennifer Aniston was second but she sorta looked like a a lawyer who was accessorised by Mr. T. The other ladies in the movie were so so. Scarlett really got my attention because well she has great jugs and look at that hair. When will the world learn that bleached blond ugly is not attractive at ALL! Natural blond is one thing but that shit they try to pull off at a salon is 90% of the time skank in a bottle. I don't care if it did cost you 300 dollars that just make you even stupider for it. Breath.....I sorta have a passion for this. I wonder how Scarlett smash her puppies into that dress? Nice.......


1 comment:

  1. She does look amazing--the wonders of the wonder bra--it works MIRACLES for me...and I won't even get into my SPANX girdle!

    Keep up the good work!

    Nando

    ReplyDelete