Monday, February 2, 2009

Jessica Biel Profile of the day


Jesus Lord this girls body is perfect. Look at that profile view its like....perfect. Whoever keyed the phrase "broke the mold" they could have well been talking about J.B. I've said it before and I will say it again right now at this time Jessica Biel has the best ass in Hollywood. If you can think of a better one let me hear it, but I doubt you will find a better one, as it were for now. I wonder if that midget I bounced off her tatter ever came back to earth????



free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

2 comments:

  1. Lots of talk about her butt, but (ha) all the pics below the article are of her front. None are of her butt. That doesn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True but that side view is to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete