Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tori Spelling in a Bikini has just mind F@#$ed Me all up


I watched ever episode of 90210 when they first aired reruns maybe 3 times though, but not once in my adolescent life are later did I say "oh that Tori Spelling would get it." She is to much man for me. Then what happens I run across these pictures of Tori in a bikini and my brain gets pounded from the thought; just the thought of, "she doesn't look to bad." I didn't say that out loud I typed it so I'm pretty sure I can still stand by the "she is to much man for me" speech. Sure these photos prove that she can look good at times , but does that make up for the other 95% of the time? I vote no. No NO NO!!!


imagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment