Wednesday, November 5, 2008

X-Ray Images of the day: Buffy Style


So its been more than a week sense I posted up X-ray images mostly because I was busy with this and that and that over there. OK thats a lie it was just that one thing , but its a big thing; you may have heard of it in fact as a whole we got the point across. Spreading the word about voting. Any way, I loved me some Buffy the Vampire Slayer. So I present for your viewing pleasure x-ray images of Sarah Michelle Gellar, Eliza Dushku, and Michelle Trenchberg. Enjoy....

**Eliza Dushku**

free image hostfree image host
free image host


**Michelle Trenchberg**
free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

**Sarah Michelle Gellar**
free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment