Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hilary Duff: HELLO in Yellow.....

I'm pretty tiered right now, having stayed up till about 4 hours ago even thou I knew the man I backed won about 15 seconds after the polls in California closed. I was waiting to see two things. One did we flip the state I leave in from Red to Blue, yes we did!!! Also I wanted to see what happened with prop 8. Sad thing, the collective hearts of the founding fathers just broke over that blatant wiping of the Christian asses with the Constitution over that one. Anyway for now enjoy this pictures of the virtuous Hilary Duff at a meeting at the Avalon Hotel in Beverly Hills yesterday the 4th. Doesn't she look great! True story: I used to sing Beat of my Heart ever were I went for like 2 months when that song came out. Whatever don't judge me.....



free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

**Edit: More Pictures**

free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment