Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kristanna Loken could give a shit about PETA

I think she proved that at the "Shaun White Snowboarding" video game launch party in Hollywood, November 11 when she showed up wearing an entire cow as an outfit. I could give a shit about PETA too. Sure I'm not for beating and torchering animals unless it tenders up the meat, but even animals eat each other so why can't I eat them? Besides isn't using every part of the cow a good thing. Waste not want not as they say. Hey PETA at least you won one battle with Kristanna because from what I've heard she has no fur down there if you now what I mean. Its the small battles that wins the war PETA the small battles.


free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment