Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hayden Panettiere struggles to keep the "girls" in her shirt


Hayden went to the Madonna concert this week in what I am guessing is a pillow case wrap around her shoulders. The only way I think she kept the "fabric"(no way I refer to that as a shirt) on her chest was most likely with tape. But damn those pants. Like tights usually don't look good , but I am not complaining about this one. She has some great legs for a short girl a really short girl. I wonder if she is a legal midget? Wait a minute what am I talking about, I got off subject did you see that ass? There appears to be a chalky substance on it no doubt from people grabbing it. So I wonder if the people she was sitting with were able to enjoy the show because I would have just starred at her the entire time. Like the time I lost my sight for 2 weeks because I decided to stair at the sun instead of listening to George W. and one of his States of the Union addresses. I still feel I made the right choice and stand by the decision.

**scaled and cropped click for full size**

free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment