Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nikki Cox shows to much of her BOOBS!!!


I have good news and bad news people. Nikki Cox was at the People’s Choice Awards Nominations this week and forgot that her shirt had buttons on it. Thats the good news folks. The bad news? This is NOT the Nikki Cox of old. Oh how I remember the Nikki of "Unhappily Ever After" and even just so recently of "Las Vegas." This Nikki is u'ber scary. She looks like a duckbill platypus got impregnated by Micheal Jackson got a tapeworm which made her lose like 50 pounds too much and finally in a vain attempt to fix her skin problem decided to lay out in the sun and use butter as tanning lotion. Hey thats me being nice people; you know just because I used to love her. Well anyway if you haven't eaten today I guess you can click on the pictures and look at what I mean. Don't start bitching at me when your gag reflux kicks in.


Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment