Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jennifer Aniston Bitch Slaps Angelina

"You see kids words are like bullets" I love me some south park anyway. So in the new issue of Vogue Jennifer talks openly on Brad and Angelina and what it was like hearing about them fornicating on the set of Mr and Ms. Smith with Jonathan Van Mete.

"She asks me if I ever saw a cartoon that appeared in the New York Post a couple of years ago that depicts Aniston talking on the phone in her kitchen. The bubble over her head says, HI ANGELINA…I DECIDED TO TAKE YOU UP ON YOUR OFFER OF A "SIT-DOWN TALK."…In the drawing, Aniston is loading a shotgun, and there is a copy of Vogue sitting next to her. (The cartoon was inspired by an interview I did with Jolie for this magazine in January 2007 in which she said she would welcome the opportunity to "sit down" with Aniston.) Someone sent Aniston the cartoon ("the funniest thing I've ever seen," she says), and afterward, she could not resist the urge to buy a copy of Vogue to see what the fuss was about. What really rankled Aniston about the piece was that Jolie felt the need to recount a detailed timeline of exactly how her relationship developed on the set of Mr. & Mrs. Smith, while Aniston was still married to and living with Pitt. "There was stuff printed there that was definitely from a time when I was unaware that it was happening," says Aniston. "I felt those details were a little inappropriate to discuss." Aniston, still galled, shakes her head in disbelief. "That stuff about how she couldn't wait to get to work every day? That was really uncool."

So yeah, ok well you can go out and buy the issue if you want to read everything. There are some really nice pictures in the issue, but I imagine its hard to take a bad picture of Jennifer. My personal opinion Brad takes the loss on this one. Its true he got to nail booth woman, but Angelina has got like some new disease were she can't stop having/adopting children. Its not like I hate kids but I would hate having like 36 are what ever there up to now.

free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment