Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Salma Hayek boobs never make for a Blue day


Salma Hayek was at the 2nd Annual "CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute" in Hollywood on November 22nd. Now I have no clue what this show is nor have I ever heard of it before. I thought about looking it up but I didn't this is about as far as my attention for this "show" goes. If my interest in what it was were as deep as Selma's cleavage I would have every piece of info available for you to read about, but I'm like a 8 year old with ADD when it comes to tits like these. I mean to say perfection has me all goo goo. Now excuse me while i clean up the drool.

free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

2 comments:

  1. No matter what she always looks amazing I have never seen a picture of her where she didnt

    ReplyDelete