Thursday, November 20, 2008

Scarlett Johanson breast have "Allure"

So on the cover of Decembers Allure in all her breasty glory is the lovely, talented?, but definitely breasty Scarlett Johanson. Article is pretty boring. No really like if I was going to come up with a torture method to use for those looking to get out of the water boarding business it would be a good substitute. Think about take out the pictures and your left with crap like this.

On not knowing why Lindsay Lohan doesn’t like her: “I really don’t know that person. I only met her, like, three times.” (Scarlett did lose the lead role in The Parent Trap to Lindsay when she was 13.)

On Lindsay scrawling vulgar words about the actress on a NYC bathroom stall 2½ years ago: “That’s what I heard. I don’t know what the motivation was behind that. I remember it was something really vulgar — I mean, shockingly so, like, ‘Whoa, what, who are you?’”

On Woody Allen once calling her his muse: “I don’t inspire that work that Woody does. I’m just lucky to fit into the ‘young woman’ category in his movies. But make no mistake, I know that if it wasn’t me, it would be someone else.”

On how she met husband Ryan Reynolds: “Nobody knows. It’s private. It’s our story.”

On the tattoo on her forearm: “It’s kind of personal. It’s a sunrise, and it makes me happy when I look at it.”

Its really the pictures and the behind the scene why I'm posting this. Her boobs are like legendary. Oh and Scarlett you better keep that tattoo shit to yourself don't be giving away or secrets on how to find Eldorado. The gold is mine I tell you all Mine......


free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host


**Behind the Scene**

free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

1 comment:

  1. I like scarlett johanson,she is the most beautiful and sexy girl.

    ReplyDelete