Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hayden Panettiere looks good: even when voting!!!

First set of pictures of Hayden are from the set of heroes from two days ago. She looks good in those jeans. She always seems to have a good time when ever she can, until she notices the cameras. The second set of pictures are of her trying to vote. She is still wearing those spray painted on jeans. Maybe the paps would give it a rest if she didn't paint her jeans on. I know it would make my heart cry, but I could go on for a few days with out them I think. I mean it wouldn't be life threating, I don't think. I hope not. Never mind Hayden keep wearing anything that shows off that A + ass of yours. By the way I love the fedora, I should start wearing one.


**cropped and scaled click for full size**


free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host


free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment