Thursday, October 16, 2008

Salma Hayek rocks 30 Rock with her Cleavage


Salma Hayek will have a recurring role on this season of 30 rock as Jack Donaghy love interest, Elisa . Man with cleavage like this i don't see how this show isn't going to be number 1 on TV and in many mens pants. I really like this show sometimes. Its one of those comedies that is funny sometimes and falls short at other times. Sometimes I miss Seinfeld when I want a good laugh, but I was 8 when that show was on and most of the time I didn't know why I was laughing, true story.

** UPDATE** These pictures make me what to go blahwblahwblahwblahwblahw


free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment