Thursday, October 23, 2008

Speaking of Bleach Blond Stupid Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt


So I have a theme going today bleached blond stupid, hey what can I say I'm just feeling it. So I am sure that some people out there may actually believe that these two are supporters of McCain and Palin, but I highly doubt it. I mean it looks like there trying to put on a funny show for there camera man, at least I hope so because if they are supporters of McCain and if this is how must of his supporters act (guns beer and stupid) than that apocalypse is defiantly on they way. America vote Obama for the love of all thats good we must stop this slide into damnation now.

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment