Thursday, October 23, 2008

Vanessa Hudgens in some Thigh Highs

Well with all the post about blonds today I thought I would go back to a truly gorgeous dark haired beauty, plus I didn't want the post about Ashley Tisdale to get full of itself; that is if post could. I wonder what kind of world that would be. I bet it would make a great south park episode never the less. So here are some pictures from Tuesdays TRL show with Vanessa Hudgens in some thigh high leggings, which by the way are to cute. She is just to damn fine. Hey Vanessa how about another round of self photos like this one (NSFW). enjoy your day....

free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment