Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jennifer Love Hewitt is attacked by Giant Teddy Bear

Ok, I made that up, but really thou that giant teddy bear is kinda freaky. I don't trust people in animal suites. Thats why i took it upon myself to get rid of all the mascots around here, but I digress. Its not always about boobs with me and my post about Jenn. Sometimes its ass, legs, sexy outfits, I might be bored, and sometimes events. So thats were we are at on this post, an event. Look at her cheering up the little sick kids with candy and a low cut top. Ok its always about boobs with her and sometime other things get in there. But seriously folks its important to help out. And I challenge you to think of a better way to to get a sick kid to smile and sit up out of there hospital bed then to try to get a better look at J-loves cleavage as she bends over to wish them luck. True story: One time a crippled wheel chair bound man raised up out of his chair and stood on his own two legs all by himself; for the first time sense having them blown off in Vietnam. All around witnesses praised it as a miracle from God, that was until they noticed Jennifer-Love Hewitt was lend over tying her shoe. After she was done and walked away, the man was overheard saying that will get me threw another 20 years in this damn chair as he sat down. Yes Cindy Lou there is a God.

free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment