Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nicollette Sheridan is Pissed!!! about not having any pants on


Nicollette Sheridan is pissed really pissed, storming out the house with no pants on pissed. I don't know what to say about this I tried to interview the Desperate Housewives actress about it, but I didn't get much out of her.



**Phone rings**
Nicollette: Hello?
Milk: Hi it's the writer of the Milk here and I have...
Nicollette: What do you want?
Milk: Yes right to business, well I have some pictures of you running down the street with no pants on anything to add?
Nicollette: Goddamn it, I told him this would happen. That damn ediot keeps wearing all my clothes.
Milk: who Miche...?
Nicollette: Look, could please not post those pictures?
Milk: I don't think I can do that.
Nicollette: Shit! What have I gotten myself into? This interview is over!
**Click**
Milk: Hello? Hello?


Like I said not much. Poor Girl.

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment