Thursday, February 5, 2009

FanBoys Premire Kristen Bell is a Dream!!!

So FanBoys premiered this week in L.A. and can I say its about f*!*ing time. I have been waiting on this movie for so long; it was supposed to be released in 2007, but reshoots and scheduling conflicts and some hooha over the cancer plot set it back. What, cancer isn't funny anymore America? So basically its some kids stealing a copy of Phantom Menace from Skywalker Ranch; it was supposed to be to show to there friend who was dieing of cancer because he was going to die before the movie would be released. I'm not sure what it is about now thou, Kristen Bell is in it and she dresses up like Princess Leia, sweet! Kristen is like so mmmm, I would love to lick every inch of her body twice. I know I know I hate blonds right? Only those that bleach away there brunette beauty, besides her hair is GREAT! I'm not sure what up with the brownish tips but I like that shit. Listen up American everyone go dip your hair into about 6 inches of dark hair dye, chop chop. I'm also throwing in some pictures of Kristen leaving LAX this week just because her ass is like woooo in them!!!!



**Leaving LAX**

free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment