Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Shawn Johnson to be on Dancing With the Stars!!!


From Shawnjohnson.net/blog

"Dancing with the Stars!!!

Hi Everybody! So… Extremely, extremely EXCITING news!! I’m am so excited to be able to finally share this with you all. It has seriously been the hardest secret to keep, but I like to think that I’ve done a great job over the last few months.

If you haven’t heard I am going to be a participant of Season 8’s, DANCING WITH THE STARS and am seriously so thrilled that I’m speechless (haha). Dancing with the Stars is by far something that I never imagined myself doing, but is also an experience of a lifetime that I am more then honored to be a part of. I’m actually kind of scared lol. It is going to take me out so far out of my comfort zone! But I’m up for the challenge and ready to take on the world :)and the other competitors. I head to LA this week to meet my partner, start rehearsing and meet the rest of the cast.

Make sure you all stay tuned and up to date… Vote for me and help me get to the finale – I REALLY want to dance a Freestyle number! I am seriously going to jump out of my skin and hope that you all will share this excitement with me! Love Ya, Peace SJ
"

Hmmm now I am going to have to watch this stupid show. God you do like playing tricks on me don't you(fist pump). You see folks I hate hate hate this type of television really all reality/ contest shows that get prime time line ups. I fell that they are the main cause of are economic and physical downfall as a nation. But how I love me some gymnasts especially Shawn Johnson. She is just to damn likable. So I suppose I will have to give in to my vow never to watch dancing with the stars this time; I just hope my soul survives the ordeal.

Random pictures of Miss Johnson....

free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment