Monday, February 23, 2009

Jennifer-Love Hewitt is not as Crazy as it Looks

So J. Loves birthday was the 21st making her a whooping 30; Jesus is that right 2009 -1979 + /- 12 BigMacs, 4 fiance, 1 singing career, 2 prime time TV shows, and 1 tiara. Well you can't argue with that math 4 SURE. So what did she do for he birthday besides cry? Well some may tell you she dressed up as Aubrey Hepburn, but those people have no clue. Fact is this is how she dresses normally and most days she "dresses up" to live her home. Good for her; its your birthday and you can do what you want to. If that means going shopping with a damn tiara on your head then what ever, its your birthday. Like last year when I super glued a pair of bull horns to a stray Pit bull dog and hid a T-bone steak in my neighbors briefcase. Then I hung out my window screaming its the running of the bulls while my neighbor ran for his life. Some people didn't find it funning and didn't agree with my "It's my birthday defense" isn't that right Chief Daniels, and made me get an "evaluation" at the local state facility, but guess what Chief Daniels guess what, I have the paper right here. Findings: Inconclusive. OH YEAH, take that chief. What do I have plain this year? Well I've been collecting leprechauns and I am plaining to let them loose and preteened I'm on the emerald island. Only thing is these damn leprechauns keep kicking me in my sheens and saying they have family's and most importantly there not leprechauns at all. Well, they can't fool me thou I know that leprechauns are tricksters like that. I just don't what to do with the horses they all seem to ride?

** Full Gallery **

imagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment