Friday, January 9, 2009

Anna Lynne McCord is real close with her sister Kissing Cousins Close




So there is one thing that Anna Lynne gets right over and over again. How to keep people talking about her. If its not popping out a nip or slipping into a bikini for New Years its how sis lets make out on the red carpet! Yeah you just read that. I was going to post any pictures from the peoples choice awards in a single post I was thinking of a picture dump then I saw these pictures of Anna kissing a girl then I realized hey they look alike and she looks familiar. So I did a little detective work i.e. google and blamO' its none other than Rachel McCord, her sister and fellow actress. Hey I have no problem with this if the two of them want to get down like that Ill support shit if you can't find any papos to that the pictures for you Anna I have a great camera and am not to bad of a photographer if I say so my self. Shit ill keep on the low too just me you your sis and things thing called the inter web I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment