Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Moon Bloodgood Graces Maxim


So the June cover girl on Maxim is none other than Moon Bloodgood. Now I have always fond this lady to be just this side of scorching, but one thing with her is she always seems to pick crappy television shows to be on or really bad movies. Although I liked "Day Break", canceled and "Journeyman", oh you got it canceled. So she is in the new Terminator movie so hopefully that will move her into a direction of positive work because I really doubt that Terminator is going to be all that crappy. So I assume she talks about that in maxim I don't know because I haven't read it yet, but feel free to let me know what exactly she did say, or not Like I really give a fuck. Its raining outside and I had plans today so BLAHHHH I'm in a shitty mood!!!

imagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment