Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hilary Duff Headed to Gym?????


So everyday for the last week or so I have gotten pictures of Hilary Duff out in L.A. or at some red carpet event, and she looks good. Well I mean she looks healthy. Ok She looks like she has gotten a little big. I mean damn if those arms were black I would have thought it was Oprah. I'm sorry I'm sorry. At first I thought hmmm her breast are a little bigger and then it was her stomach and her arms. Seriously thou I don't want her to get all anorexic again last time those starving kids in Ethiopia were trying to send her food it was a real shame. One more thing she goes to the gym like everyday? Or I at least get pictures of her wearing this workout stuff everyday maybe its all that fits now. Or maybe there is a new trendy restaurant called the gym were people dress like there working out and inject starchy fats right into there body. (patent pending on restaurant jerks)


imagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment