Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Megan Fox: My head just exploded


That is my disclaimer if you wish to view this video. I am collecting the peaces of my head (tongue, eyes, etc.) and putting myself back together like a MR. potato head toy. Also if your a female and choose to view said video please not that you can never look like this nor will you ever. Also guys this is not how normal females look so do not even hold out till you find the one that compares. Read: Will NEVER HAPPEN!!! Also try not to hump your computer monitor all that leads to is glass shards in the pelvis region. That is all....

Photobucket

Photobucket

imagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.com

** VIDEO **

No comments:

Post a Comment