Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Topanga Tits need a TV show


So I don't think Danielle Fishel has had a paying job sense Dorm Daze 2 I know she was in that and I am still not sure why I watched that movie it must have been drugs I probably was on. Anyway, so he she is in all her boy meets girl with big tits glory at the Planet Hollywood getting her paws plastered. I liked boy meets world, but in my defense I also believed in Santa Clause at the time. So she obviously wanted everyone to look down her dress at her great cleavage so hopefully soon she will get herself a job were we can see some more. I mean with the way her career is going I am sure she is only offered roles were she has to get the girls out so sooner or later she will need some cash and one plus two equals teets!!!!

**Fun Fact: Danielle used to date Lance Bass, Yeah the gay Lance Bass. maybe this fact isn't so fun for some of you.**


free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment