Thursday, December 11, 2008

Anne Hathaway Sells herself for 12,000

I had every intention of writing this post and making a big deal on how I would not pay 12,000 for Anne and how stupid these chaps must be. That was until I was hypnotized by the picture to the left and Anne's Grade A cleavage. Is there a grade above A? I mean I could like take 3 grand and find four strippers that are Anne clone but with really low morals and rent due, and have a good old time, or take a chance with the full 12 and hope her morals loosen up a bit when she is shit faced. The story:

"How much does a date with Anne Hathaway cost? Oh, about $12,000, give or take.

That’s the price three fans paid for drinks with the Rachel Getting Married actress at the Cracked X-mas Fundraiser in Los Angeles Sunday night.

“I’m not usually very forward, but I thought if there was ever a crowd for me to do something like this, this is my crowd so I would like to auction myself off,” Hathaway announced, “for drinks somewhere fabulous and basically get you totally s***faced. Tell me what I’m worth.” "Source

So I guess the moral of the story is. If the breast are worth the squeeze than the juice is worth 12 grand. I dunno I was never good at those lets make a meaningful point types of things.

free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment