Friday, December 12, 2008

Jennifer Aniston nude for GQ


So Jenn is on the cover of GQ and I must say even thou I am in total luv with her after seeing the cover and outtakes I am now in total LUV with her. Don't get it? Me ether. Hey you know how I know Brad Pitt is gay? He took Angelie Jolie duck footed ass over Jenn. Don't get me wrong, Angie's Tits grade a fun bags lower body thou, chicken legs and big feet not so much. Now Brad is left dipping his head into a baby factor. I heard you could smuggle a Volkswagen in there. Not a new one but one of those from the 60's. So its not as bad as you may think. So her are some highlights form the interview even thou the pictures are the real highlights.

On Angelie Jolie confirming she snagged Brad on set of Mr. & Mrs. Smith:
""Well, you know, that was definitely a confirmation for me of something that wasn't quite confirmed at the time. But listen... You sit there and you... No. No daggers through the heart. I laugh. Am I surprised? Well, how do I say this? Considering the source, nothing surprises me."

On her relationship with the Pitt-Jolies:
"The funny thing is, people don't realize we all go away to The Hamptons on the weekends. That'd be hysterical: I've got Zahara on my hip, and Knox ..."

On John Mayer:
"Honestly, did not know much about him before I met him. I'd heard ... you know, uh 'Your Body' – that song. But what I can say is that I had no idea what an extraordinary musician he is. And it's just great to sit and be witness to that. It's kind of like, Whoa!"

On playing an "aspiring cougar" in a female version of Wedding Crashers:
"It is so a comment on the sexual double standard, and what's been ironic is how hard it's been to get this movie made. Studios want it, but they are afraid of Middle America.... There are too many movies out there that don't empower women, movies in which their only way of being happy is finding a man. And you know, that's not my favorite theme."

FULL STORY HERE

So there you go I know that this was the big story yesterday on the net, but whatever the Bears were playing last night and I love me some Chicago. Oh yeah I almost forgot when i first saw the cover I thought of the rolling stone cover then to the other GQ cover she did. At this rate I predict that she will be in playboy at 50 proving that older woman are beautiful. **Crosses Fingers** Here's to hoping.


free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

**Large Scan**
free image host

2 comments:

  1. fantastic blog visit more on http://hollywoodtonic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank jesus for Jennifer

    ReplyDelete