Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mila Kunis - Ocean Drive Magazine, October 2008


Mila Kunis is on the cover of this months Ocean Drive magazine. She is stunning isn't she. I just love this girl. the article in all its ok its mainly regurgitated things she has said in the past. Here are some highlights.

On the paparazzi:
“Makes me so angry. So many people care about your personal life over your talent. I don’t live to be famous. I don’t live to be recognized. I never want to be on the cover of Us Weekly. I truly am telling you: I despise this aspect. There used to be mystery, mystique about the lives of filmland folks, Now, there’s a war going on, and we’re still [asking], ‘What did Britney Spears have for breakfast?’”

On her relationship with Macaulay:
“We don’t talk about it to the press. We’ve been together going on seven years—because we don’t talk about it. It’s already more high profile than I want it to be.”

On not being plastic:
“I have nothing fake about me. Not one single thing. I will never. I don’t have a boob job, I don’t have extensions, I don’t have fake lashes. Do I wish I had bigger tits and an ass? Absolutely! If it makes you feel better about yourself on the inside I see nothing wrong with it. But I am 100 percent happy with what God gave me.”

On the industry:
“At 19, I wanted nothing to do with this industry—hated every aspect of it. I was going to go to college. I wanted to be a teacher.” [Kunis did attend classes at Loyola Marymount for a time] “I realized I enjoyed doing what I do, minus all the other bullshit that came along with it.

“I’m not ‘industry.’ I’m not gonna make an album. I’m not going to come out with a fuckin’ clothing line. It’s not who I am, and people are fully aware of it.”

On the best part about working on Max Payne:
“I got to put on leather pants every day and go in and kick some ass. I loved that I wasn’t the damsel in distress, that ‘poor-me’ girl who needs some guy to save her. There’s one scene in which [Mark Wahlberg’s character] gets wounded, and I run in with my MK5 and shoot the bad guy.”

At least the pictures say so much more than the articles ever could say, unless the day she proclaims her love for the writer of the Milk. Are maybe she could lend some light on how she keeps the bedroom bright, if you know what I mean, and if you don't I'm talking about sex. I wonder if Macaulay makes that face when the have sex, you know the one I'm talking about.

free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment