Monday, November 3, 2008

Amanda Bynes mugged Robin Hood : Leggy part deux

Amanda Bynes must have Robin Hood for those boots, that all I could think when I first saw these pictures of her from Friday. Then after i got that out of my system I noticed those thing licking good drum sticks she calls legs. If she insist on leaving her house looking so delicious she should hire a person to walk behind her playing "She got legs" on a boom box. I mean my imagination can only work so fast and I'm tiered of having to multi task when making up my own reality. Thats right I reject your truth and choose my own path, and thats were robin hood got mugged and Amanda Bynes is a hero. I am almost certain George W. Bush lives in that reality too, but not by my doing he did that all by himself.

free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host

No comments:

Post a Comment