Saturday, September 20, 2008

Audrina Patridge moves on out Keeps Her "Hills"


Audrina Patridge moved out of The Hills home she shared with co-stars/friends??? Lauren Lc Conrad and Lauren Lo Boswroth on the 18 so is reported by In Touch. I don't really watch the show like i watched the OC, but Lc is a tasty treat and Lo well she looks like my sister, if my sister was a rich kid brat that reminded me of a closet case lesbian who's attitude reflected the fact she is so obviously in love with her best friend who will never reciprocate the feeling. Audrina is a sweet slice of silicone pie, I just feel sorry for her tank tops, they are so obliviously in pain. Her lungs just keep getting bigger. Hopefully no more "upgrades" are she might cross that thin line between attractive and freak show. Personally I like they way she looked in her nude photo shoot she did back in the day. Oh yeah apparently she is getting her own show are so the rumors go. (does a little jig) "Well we're movin on up, To the east side. To a deluxe apartment in the sky. Movin on up, To the east side. We finally got a piece of the pie." I wish i could get a piece of her pie how bout it audrina I'll keep it quite mums the word I promise.

Free Image Hosting at PaintedOver.comFree Image Hosting at PaintedOver.comFree Image Hosting at PaintedOver.comFree Image Hosting at PaintedOver.comFree Image Hosting at PaintedOver.comFree Image Hosting at PaintedOver.comFree Image Hosting at PaintedOver.comFree Image Hosting at PaintedOver.comFree Image Hosting at PaintedOver.comFree Image Hosting at PaintedOver.comFree Image Hosting at PaintedOver.comFree Image Hosting at PaintedOver.comFree Image Hosting at PaintedOver.com

No comments:

Post a Comment